Wednesday, May 17, 2017

MAY 2017 INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello crafty friends!  

We're here with another Wednesday challenge at The House That Stamps Built and this week it's an inspiration challenge.  



What inspires you from this image?  Is it the colors, the textures, the flowers? Whatever it is we encourage you to create a project and enter our challenge.  All the details are at The House



 I was inspired by the colors, so I went with that.  I used RI Stamp #9008-N "Cool Treats"  and the sentiment is RI# 9313-D "Sweet".  

For more fabulous ideas for inspiration, check out what my team mates have come up with.  

Deonna - Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley

Now that you've seen those awesome creations, come on over and play along.  We'd love to see what you come up with.  

I'm also entering this in the new Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "A Bit of Sparkle"


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week!  



9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this - I just got this stamp this week - love your triple dip ice cream cone. That's a lot of icecream.

Donna said...

Such an adorable summery card! We had nitrous ice cream on vacation last week in California and it was wonderful if you ever get a chance to try it, you pick your milk, flavor and toppings and they freeze it with nitrous right in front of you, you brought back good memories!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fab card, Cheri!

Heather said...

This is adorable!! LOVE that yummy looking ice cream and the colors are so bright and cheerful!

Beth Norman said...

Very cute card. I love the yellow checked paper. Your ice cream is coloured so nicely. Love the shading and highlighting.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yummy cone - love the gingham too

Patti J said...

Ba da boom! LOVE my ice cream - it's my daily 'splurge', and your card makes me want to do dessert before dinner! Lol... Beautifully done, as always, and looking yummy enough to partake!

joy said...

I love the little yellow checks and how you have made the ice cream seem to pop off the card - great card!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book